Friday 31 May 2013

Fab Finds - Homewares in Cronulla

On Sunday I escaped from a family brunch (uber casual, I didn't offend anyone! I swear) in Cronulla to scope out my favourite homewares stores in Sydney's South. They are located in Cronulla Mall and are just fantastic for inspiration and accessing some beautiful homewares at great price points.

The first one is 'Essentails For Home' and this could have been passed as a dollar store in the past but the owner deeply cares about the presentation of her store and the brands that she carries. The team puts a huge amount of effort into styling four main spaces and the rest of the floor is stocked with great brands and loads of stock. Take a look at the 'Gallery' section of their website - fab!
If you can't get a hold of something gorgeous here, they will order it in for you. I often just like to go in and check out what is in their styled sections at that time. Preferably kid-free so I have time to browse and really suss out what is going on. 



Love this retro bread bin by Anna Gare


I picked up one of these ceramic strawberry punnets 


These would be great for storing magazines and paper work!



How amazing is this 'wine rack/storage unit'. I love it just a bit.






The second store is a slightly more ecentric, more old worldly styled store. It is really sweet and has some lovely things, but more 'french chic' than I generally really like. I did however love this sweet whale! I think we need it in our house...




These pillows and prints are from Stevie and Me - I am adding this to my DIY inventory!






That's all for now folks!

xx Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment