Sunday 5 May 2013

Gathering inspiration...

I've been gathering inspiration for our new house. Over on Pinterest and various fabulous blogs I am quickly developing a portfolio for my 'Casual but elegant, beach house vibe'. Well at least I know what I mean and more importantly, Hubby likes it!

I found these recently on House of Turquoise and LOVE everything about the styling of these houses. House of Turquoise is one of my favourite, favourite blogs and I check it every day, and I think you should too.

Enjoy! (sources listed beneath pictures)

These first photos are from the 2008 Coastal Living Idea Cottage, I could certainly live in this sweet house!


It would be a great (and easy) idea to make a family sign just like this one with craft shop letters.




Just gorgeous.




This striped table is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have a 'breakfast nook' and to have a round table mostly white with light turquoise stripes. 



Whale hooks? Yes please!


All sourced from HERE


Tybee Island looks like somewhere I would dream to holiday. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Love this idea, DIY coming up!



Oh couldn't I sit here and sip my tea and while away the hours...


All pictures and full post found HERE


xx Tess




No comments:

Post a Comment