Monday 8 April 2013

Prints for our new home

I've been scouting around looking for some new prints and paintings for our new home (no, we haven't bought yet but we have found something we love!). I found these prints through May Designs and the second set from Made By Girl and just love them. They'd look great framed in white or black and could really work in almost any room in the house!







These are by Jennifer Ramos of Made By Girl and she has an etsy shop here: Made By Girl Etsy

This first one is her classic, elegant LOVE print.





I quite like this grey colour way...




All bloggers and lovers of blogs and of course, the richness of life, coffee need one of these. It would be great on a gallery wall that incorporates a fabric covered 'mood' (pin) board.





Navy for me of course...




I think at least one of these will be right at home, in our new home!

xx T



No comments:

Post a Comment