Saturday 6 April 2013

PBB: In need of a dress

I am in need of a 'dress'. A versitile, everything dress. A little more formal than the dresses I picked out at Old Navy.

This dress must:

* Dress up and down for different occasions.
* Dark colour to be accessorised by silver and brights.
* Be baby friendly (i.e. not silk!).
* Enhance and hide.
* Be suitable for Club dinner at Aussies, two 30ths, two girls nights out and a 40th.
* Travel easily and not require crazy ironing! I am not an ironer!
* Work with flats, boots, high heels, sandals and also tights and winter heels.
* Fit my budget: Under $150

I really didn't think I would be able to find anything. Then I stopped in at Country Road the other day for a millisecond with a whingy kid and found this.


Country Road's Geometric Print Dress. A black dress, but not plain black.

It fits my criteria too!

* Dress up and down for different occasions - TICK!
* Dark colour to be accessorised by silver and brights - TICK!
* Be baby friendly (i.e. not silk!) - TICK!
* Enhance and hide - I think so? I'll pop in store on Monday to try it on..
* Be suitable for Club dinner at Aussies, two 30ths, two girls nights out and a 40th - TICK!
* Travel easily and not require crazy ironing! I am not an ironer - TICK!
* Work with flats, boots, high heels, sandals and also tights and winter heels- TICK!
* Fit my budget: Under $150 - TICK! It is $149.95 but they have their SPEND AND SAVE going at the moment. I'll add something small to the total price and save $50 (Spend $150 save $50).

Fingers crossed its a good fit and look and they have my size!



No comments:

Post a Comment