Friday 29 March 2013

DIY Jewellery Pinboard



Normally I am pretty 'safe' when it comes to accessorising outfits. Boring even. But lately I am loving adding bright, statement jewellery to complete my outfit. I picked up a 6 pieces at chain retailers Equip, Diva and Collette Accessories for a grand total of $32! I have surprised myself by how easily they can be added to a simple outfit.



With these new aquisitions came storage problems. I didn't want to just 'put' them in a box, I wanted them on show. After seeing a few of these lovely covered pin boards on pinterest like this lovely one below from Courtney at Two Twenty One and this sweet cheveron one from Kristen at Bliss at Home, I knew that this was the way to go! 


  



Looked simple enough. I love their nailhead trim but in my impatience I just used what I had at home... and made up the process as I went! I could easily add it at a later stage.






No comments:

Post a Comment