Friday 8 February 2013

Trying this on for size...

I've been searching on Etsy for a web designer who has pre-packaged, pre-made, only slightly customisable blogger templates and yes, I have found a few that I like.

However, we are in the midst of selling our little house and looking to buy something a little bigger and pennies are being watched closely. Very closely. Pinched you might say...

So tonight with Hubby away and Little Man in dreamland I've been teaching myself how to use Photoshop more, explored PicMonkey (HELLO! Love you!) and Blogger itself. What I am left with is what you see.

A new header created with PicMonkey and 'logo' (I use this term loosely!) made in PSD and a slightly better layout that suits me more.

So there you have it.

The header happens to feature one of my (many thousands of) favourite photos of my Little Man. Here is the full shot. Taken in our local park in the arms of my dad.

Check out those eyes, that cheeky grin and that bundled up bundle of joy...

Pure love there people!

Wish me luck, tomorrow is our first open house and Little Man and I are hitting the open houses again... here we go!



No comments:

Post a Comment