Saturday 22 June 2013

Vacation time: Packing lists

We are heading off on a family holiday tomorrow! Whoooooo! Off to beautiful Port Douglas for 10 gorgeous days of beach, sun, warm weather and lots of good food. I am so excited to have a break from house hunting and spending time with my two favourite boys. It also is the end of my maternity leave as I am heading back to work in mid July.

Part of me is really looking forward to getting back to work, part of me is not. I love my days with the Little Man and we are so busy with the house hunt, play dates and fun activities it will be a big change. A good change. I need to keep telling myself that.

Back to the holiday prep.

It is no secret that I LOVE LISTS. I make them daily, twice daily, honestly too often. This I get from my mum. She is the ultimate list maker but she is also the most organized person I know. In the back of my beautiful Erin Condren planner I have a list: 'Things We Should Always Travel With' and I add to it all the time. From recommendations and from experience. The balloon is a big one in this family.








For holidays I make three lists, one for me, one for the Little Man and one for the plane/car/however we are travelling. Hubby gets to take care of his own packing. He is one of the those easily organised people, and he is a man so his outfits are a million times easier than mine!

Here are the lists I've just made for our trip >>







Off to pack I go!

xx Tess


No comments:

Post a Comment