Thursday 29 September 2011

I loved today...

It has been a hard week here, bub is sitting right on the left of my hip and causing my sciatic nerve to pinch whenever I bend or put weight on my left leg. Heat packs and rest are all that give me relief, thank God for school holidays and not having to be at work! I have however been most comforatble seated and today made great progress with our Blurb wedding album. I love making these books and seeing our photos come together in such order. It will be an amazing book to have for years to come.

Here is a sneak peek!


Just a quick screen shot!

I also stumbled upon a gorgeous blog today that I spent over an hour browsing and reading. It is The Macs and is compiled of the amazing, and sometimes trying, joyful and tearful details of their life. They have just this week welcomed baby Griffin home and big brother Levi is going to make a great 'big bro'. Swing on over to Jess' blog for a browse...

Enjoy.. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment